Phone (02) 4629 0900
Fax (02) 4628 0735
He has been a consultant general surgeon for 9 years and has been providing surgical services to South-Western Sydney and Macarthur for the last 8 years.
Appointments, Memberships & Awards:
Dr Ong is appointed at Campbelltown Public & Private hospitals, Liverpool BreastScreen, Liverpool Day Surgery & Strathfield Private Hospital. He is a member of General Surgeons Australia, ANZ Endocrine Surgeons and Breast Surgeons ANZ. Dr Ong is a conjoint lecturer at Western Sydney University and secretary for the medical staff council of Macarthur Health Services.
Modernising healthcare for Macarthur:
Dr Ong strives to deliver quality medicine to the people of Macarthur/Hume. He has focused his efforts on improving 3 key areas in surgical services:
- Setting new milestones in the management of breast cancer (click here).
- Leading the way in endocrine (thyroid and parathyroid) surgery (click here).
- Introducing the latest techniques in hernia surgery (click here).
- Dr Ong is one of the leading breast cancer surgeons in Western Sydney, spearheading a high volume breast cancer team at the Macarthur Health Service.
- He is the endocrine surgeon for Macarthur.
- He is a BARD© hernia preceptor and conducts national studies (with MAQUET© hernia) into hernia repair outcomes to improve the quality of hernia surgery for his patients.
Call (02) 4629 0900 to book an appointment.